Welcome Community Homeowners

Homeowner FAQs

Homeowners FAQs

You may find ID codes and your account number on your assessment statement or coupon book.
Please refer to image below.
Yes! Please visit the Pay Online link at the top of the page, select the option for your association and follow the instructions for your association bank.
Any fee waivers are at the discretion of your association board of directors. Fill out and email to help@levelprop.com a completed Waiver Request Form so that the request can be considered at the next board meeting. A written determination of the association board of directors’ decision will be mailed once the waiver request form is approved or denied. No verbal or other requests will be accepted. The waiver request form can be found here.
Please login to your account via the Homeowners Login button. You will need your password and either your assessment account number or the email address you have on file with the association. Your assessment account number may be located on your assessment statement or coupon, as indicated above. You may provide your email address to the association either by completing and returning a Communication Preferences Form or contacting Level at help@levelprop.com. If you don’t know your password, click the Forgot Password link.

Copies of your assessment statement and association insurance certificate (suitable for mortgage refinance needs), your community’s rules, resolutions and governing documents, and copies of meeting minutes, newsletters and agendas are among the records available via your account login.

Please login to your homeowner account. From the homepage select Compliance from the Applications menu. Highlight the violation you wish to issue a response for and then select the Notes tab to review all of the relevant detail, including a color photograph.

Almost all homeowners associations require that an Architectural Review Form that details all requested changes be submitted to the association prior to commencing work. You must fill out the form in its entirety and provide all requested information for consideration. Please email it to your association community assistant or to help@levelprop.com.  Your HOA’s Architectural Review Committee or Board will review your request and the Association will respond to you in writing as to whether or not your request is approved. If you make changes prior to obtaining approval, you may be required to restore the property to its original condition or modify it to bring the property into compliance. The board and committee members are volunteering their time to assist the association with these requests. It may take as long as 60 days to obtain an answer, so plan ahead with your contractors! You may check on the status of your architectural application anytime by logging in to your account and selecting “Architectural” from the Applications menu.  

Association FAQs​

The Association is a non-profit corporation managed by a Board of Directors elected by the owners. The Board is responsible for the management of the Association’s funds, the enforcement of the deed restrictions, and the maintenance of common area property. They were created to protect and preserve property values.

Nevada law distinguishes the two types of managers and licenses them differently. Community managers assist Associations only and do not lease or sell property. Community Managers oversee the management of common areas only. Property managers oversee individual rental homes in a community including finding tenants, collecting rent and maintaining privately-owned properties.

It is the land for the use and enjoyment of the members of the Association. This includes facilities like pools and playgrounds in single family communities. For condominium communities, common areas include such items as hallways, exercise facilities and building structures. Common areas may also include landscaping, gates, streets, utilities and clubhouse. To determine what is common area for your association, you will need to familiarize yourself with your association governing documents.

All owners of a unit within a common interest community automatically become a member of the Association and are required to pay the assessments associated with the deed restrictions the developer placed on the property.

The Association’s insurance typically includes property and casualty policies for all common area property and equipment. In condominium associations this often includes the structure of the building. It also usually includes Liability and Directors & Officers policies that cover Directors, Committee Members and volunteers working on behalf of the Association. If you live in an association, your interior of your unit/home may not be covered. Please consult with your insurance agent to see what insurance coverages you need to obtain.

There are typically many roles in which a volunteer can assist their community. Committees often serve a valuable role by assisting the Board of Directors in its responsibilities. Contact your management representative to find out where your talents can be best used!

Assessments FAQs

All owners are required to pay Association Assessments by the governing documents of their Association. The Assessments may be due annually, quarterly, or monthly. Assessments fund the operation and maintenance of the common areas, provide services for the benefit of all owners, and cover replacement costs for common elements.

The governing documents and Nevada law requires an initial budget from the developer for each community that is proposed to be built. This budget is set upon specific guidelines for utilities, landscaping, administration, etc. A reserve fund is established for future expenses to provide funds for the maintenance and replacement of capital items such as lighting, street resurfacing, equipment, etc. These amounts are usually then divided by the number of units built in a given phase/development or by the total square footage of all dwelling units in the development. Please refer to your association governing documents to determine exactly what methodology is being used to determine your association’s assessment structure. Subsequent budgets are developed by the Board of Directors and adjusted periodically to meet anticipated expenses.

There is no concrete answer for this. Typically the governing documents provides for annual increases, but not to exceed a certain percentage per year without a vote of the membership. The Board of Directors may approve a budget which increases the assessments up to the allowable percentage by the governing documents in order to cover increased costs of operating and maintaining the Association’s property. It is expected that the assessments will increase over time to minimally compensate for inflation in goods and services used in the managing of the HOA.

Documents FAQs

The managing agent is a company hired by the Board of Directors to assist the Board of Directors with the day-to-day operation of the Association and to implement the policies and decisions as determined by the Board of Directors. Level’s sole business is serving Associations as a managing agent.

The managing agent has no authority except as authorized by the Board of Directors. The managing agent does not make decisions. It carries out the decisions of the Board.

The “Governing Documents” for your association are the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (commonly called CC&R) plus any Rules and Regulations, Resolutions or Policies that have been established for your Association.

All owners receive a copy of their associations governing documents prior to closing on their home. If you need another set of governing documents, they are available through your Association and/or its managing agent. You may purchase an additional set of documents from the management company for a minimal copy charge.

A deed restriction is part of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions that homeowners agree to abide by while buying a home. Through this document, homeowners agree to certain standards of maintenance, upkeep and behavior in order to make the community as attractive as possible by maintaining or enhancing property values.

When you purchase a home in a deed restricted community all homeowners must comply with the restrictions in place for the community. This ensures that the integrity of the community is maintained. Homeowners that do not comply with a deed restriction will be sent a courtesy notice and potentially be called in to a hearing before the Board of Directors where fines and/or other penalties allowed by state statute may be charged.

Need help? Contact us via email for the quickest response, help@levelprop.com

Homeowner Resources

Hours of Operations

Mondays-Fridays, 8 am to 12 pm — 1 pm to 5 pm

Mondays-Fridays, 9 am to 12 pm — 1 pm to 4 pm

Level Community Management | 8966 Spanish Ridge Ave Ste. 100 Las Vegas, NV 89148

© 2023 Level Community Management