The Level Difference
- User friendly web sites.
- Real-time call, delinquency and violation logs for board members.
- Online association forms such as Architectural Request forms, Address Change, and association records
- including minutes, resolutions and financials available to homeowners at the touch of a button.
- State of the art database management system.
- Online real time account information.
- Electronic transfer/resale and disclosure packages customized for your community and available via online ordering.
- 3 CPAs on staff.
- PCAMs on staff.
- Licensed State Collection Agency Manager on staff.
- 25 years in Las Vegas Real Estate.
- 15 years in association management industry.
- All managers are involved in continuing education and encouraged to seek national designations.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Managers' cell phone number provided to Board members and vendors for immediate emergency accessibility.
- Violation photos accompany all notices generated via compliance inspections.
- Dedicated phone/office hours for managers.
- A manager or manager?s assistant are always available in the office to assist with walk-in homeowners.
- Thorough and detailed Board package delivered in advance of all meetings, allowing for productive and effective meetings.
- Common area maintenance issues addressed in a timely manner.
- Developer transition management.
- Level is actively involved in CAI and is strongly committed to the promotion of education and awareness in the industry.
Always sensitive to your time concerns, our management team can make your job easier by introducing your board to well proven policies and procedures to assist in the proper handling of association business. By providing the right tools, we can assist you in the building and management of your community in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner.