THE LEVEL DIFFERENCE
We take our clients inquiries and requests and turn them into opportunities to improve our business model and company practices. If you value accuracy, steadfast adherence to law and ethical standards, and our relentless desire to grow and improve, we’re your company!
Our executive staff and senior managers’ efforts to influence legislation helps to shape the industry and keep laws from hitting the books that would negatively impact homeowners associations. Level has three CPA’s on staff whom hold a combined tenure of more than 45 years in the HOA management industry, our accuracy in accounting is second to none.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Professional Community Association Managers (PCAM)
- Certified Managers of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Collection Manager License
- User friendly web sites
- Real-time call, delinquency and violation logs for board members
- Online association forms such as architectural request forms, address change, and association records including minutes, resolutions and financials available to homeowners at the touch of a button.
- State of the art database management system
- Electronic transfer/resale and disclosure packages customized for your community and available via online ordering
- 24-hour emergency service
- Violation photos accompany all notices generated via compliance inspections
- Dedicated phone/office hours for managers
- A manager or manager’s assistant are always available in the office to assist with walk-in homeowners.
- Thorough and detailed Board package delivered in advance of all meetings, allowing for productive and effective meetings
- Common area maintenance issues addressed in a timely manner