What Accounting Service does Level offer?
Level’s Full Service Accounting staff provides the following services
- For owners:
- Automatic debit for assessment and fine collection through bank lockbox services
- For our Boards:
- Comprehensive financial management
- On-line bill pay for review, approval and payment of invoices
- Preparation of annual budget by a CPA,
- Monthly financial reports available within 15 days of month’s end
- Collection process initiation
Our in house CPAs review every association’s financial statements on a monthly basis.
What can we expect from our Level manager?
- Level’s managers are licensed and certified professionals dedicated to exceeding and setting the bar for industry standards
- Continuous training and membership in industry organizations guarantees managers are up to date on laws, regulations and stay abreast of industry trends
- With inspections conducted at least once a month for property conditions and vendor service issues, managers effectively oversee the maintenance of common areas,
- Managers act as custodian of records and complete the licensing and renewals required by the Secretary of State and the Nevada Real Estate Division
- Level managers prepare meeting notices, agendas, minutes, bids, resale packages, and all other correspondence required by the board
Our staff takes pride in maintaining the highest ethical standards, adhering to all statues and regulations, meticulously maintaining all records, and ensuring all vendors serving your community are qualified.
What can we expect in regards to compliance violations?
- Level employs a dedicated, professional compliance inspector to conduct all compliance inspections
- Photos and logs are reviewed by the manager and notices are in accordance with the Association’s compliance policy
- Compliance violation letters include photos with letter
- Review and response to open issues may be conveniently conducted online via the owner’s account login
- All homeowner questions on compliance are addressed in a courteous and prompt manner to facilitate a swift resolution
- Board members have real time access to compliance logs online