ONE OF LAS VEGAS, NEVADA’S AWARD WINNING
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
Dear community member,
We hope you are able to stay well during the challenges presented by the Corona Virus pandemic and the mandatory shutdown of non-essential businesses.
As we all navigate these unprecedented circumstances, we wish to inform you of what you can expect from your association and Level Community Management during this time.
While Level Community Management is operating during this period of mandatory shut down, for the purpose of providing services vital to the continued functionality of your community, we are working with reduced staffing and our offices are closed to all foot traffic.
We will continue to handle the maintenance of your common areas, coordinate any needed actions due to guidelines put forth by the CDC, Federal Government and state and respond to all emergencies.
Please note the following:
- Please hold non-emergent compliance inquiries until the conclusion of the business shutdown.
- To view your assessment balance, please log in to your account.
- If you are delinquent and need to request a payment plan, please email Jill.Nimori@levelprop.com. Please note that associations generally cannot waive or defer assessments, but all boards are being encouraged to work with homeowners who have been impacted financially. Payment plans will require a down payment and minimum monthly payments.
- Please send ARC requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All resale products are available at www.getdocsnow.com. (Please note all required information is provided in the package. No additional information such as estimated number of rentals, etc. will be provided.)
- If you have an emergency – water leak, fire, hazardous materials, etc. please call our main line at 702-433-0149.
- If you need a gate remote, please call our main line at 702-433-0149.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all work together to get through this difficult period. Stay well!
Level Community Management offers award-winning services necessary for managing a successful Homeowners Association. Level has served Southern Nevada since 2006. Our staff includes Professional Community Association Managers (PCAM), Certified Managers of Community Associations (CMCA), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), collection agency management, professional staff and maintenance services. Customer service and our commitment to exceed expectations distinguish Level from our competition.
CORE SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON
Level Community Management provides Homeowner Association boards with a full complement of management services including:
- Financial Services including homeowner accounting, budget planning, financial reporting and audit preparation
- Compliance Services including dedicated community inspector, violation enforcement and resolution
- Regulatory Services including state filings, statutory meeting agendas and minutes
- Common Area maintenance and management
What makes Level’s Customer Service award winning?
Communication is a cornerstone of Level’s award winning customer service
- Our managers are proactive rather than reactive, providing Action Lists on a weekly basis to ensure community issues are addressed in a timely fashion
- Board members have the ability to contact managers 24/7 on company issued cell phones insuring prompt responses
- Our online portal provides 24-hour access to accounts and community documents
- Homeowners’ phone calls and emails are returned within 24 hours. Complaints and concerns are handled in accordance with state laws and your community’s governing documents
- Board meetings can be held in Level’s executive conference room at no charge to the Association